Each IF4 screening is over 2 hours long, and features over a dozen films. There are great door prizes and all viewers get a chance to vote for their favourite film! Don't miss IF4 at the 2011 venues. Click on the Independent Screening Handbook Icon located on this page and get the scoop on how you can bring IF4 to your town.
The fly fishing film event of the year is coming to your town so get on it son! Featuring never-before-seen content from the best filmmakers in the industry, this year's spectacle is going to be bigger and better than ever.
FEATURED FILMS AND FISH
- LDR Media tangoing with Mako Sharks
- Touring Mexico in a vegetable oil powered pickup with Motiv Fishing
- WorldANGLING chasing the elusive Permit
- Redfish in Louisiana from Waterline Media
- Beattie Outdoor Productions hunting Guatemalan Billfish and Midwestern Smallies
- Trout fishing adventure courtesy of Gambit Stone
- Third Year Fly Fisher seeking Midwest Musky
- On the flats with 406 Productions
Fim Tour Schedules and Info Here...
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION