Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alaska Fall Fishing Trip!

Fall in Alaska for Big Bows, Steelhead, Pinks and Coho
More on our great trip, top areas, awesome pictures and plenty More!

Looks like a few of us got the right idea and made it out to Alaska recently for some outstanding fishing. I'll give you a short recap since the link below is from my buddy in Anchorage who posted alot of our trip on an Alaskan Fly fishing forum. We fished the Kenai Peninsula all the way down to Homer. Bodies of water included the Russian, Kenai, Anchor, Ninilchik and Deep Creek. Fish targeted, or unfortunately caught ie: "Reds" included Coho, Rainbows, Dolly's, Pinks, & Steelhead.

While we used Egg patterns most of the time I used my Swinging addiction -sorry fellas not that kinda swingin but with Egg sucking Leeches kind to rip a bunch of Silvers, Steelheads and everything else man what a feeling to have them grab this and run!
ak88
I started out with a guided day trip on the Kenai and had a blast catching close to 50 fish that day....okay we parted the Red sea but many non-sockeye fish saw the bottom of my net.


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION
WEBSITESMALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures man,,,I love Alaska

Greg