Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas From The One and Only Christmas Island!

Checkout This Christmas


I have a few choice destinations on my list that always seems to stay just that, my dream destinations! Christmas Island is definitely on there. What makes Christmas Island such a choice destination? Could it be from a few of my friends visiting and the stories still resonating with me years later?

Perhaps an episode of Larry Dahlberg's show "Hunt For Big fish" 15 years ago where he hooked two bonefish at the same time there?

I think it's the endless pictures that show up online that keep me coming back for more!


See these great Christmas Island slideshow pictures at our fellow bloggers site:

2 comments:

cofisher said...

That's about all I can do is dream with the economy in the dumpster. Good think I love small streams?

Troutdawg said...

No doubt and streams are nice too if you can't make it out to some Saltwater!