Sunday, March 27, 2016

Snorkeling Hol Chan, Shark Alley and Mexico Rocks in Ambergris Caye Belize!

 
 
Swimming With Sharks! 
 
My Belize trip with one that my wife wanted to be filled with relaxation, some good food, many Rum drinks and perhaps some snorkeling. What she did not want to partake in was to swim with sharks...really?
 
I grew up in the ocean and spending countless Summers swimming in the Gulf of Mexico snorkeling as well as scuba diving. What hit me the most when planning this trip recently was to chase as many fish as I possibly could -preferably with my fly rod, as well as play with a few sharks.
 
Well my wish came true, I got to catch a number of bonefish and score a tarpon but it was swimming with an 8 foot nurse shark that perhaps had me smiling the most!
 
 
 First day out and didn't disappoint!
 
 
 Look out Manatee approaching!
 
 
 Hey Don "I think that's like 20 sharks there"!
 
 
                                                        Ready to jump in for some playtime with some friends!

For an amazing time out on the water, contact my buddy Alphonse!
LilAlphonse Snorkeling-Incredible snorkeling adventure



Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

No comments: