Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Big Fish Pics Of The Week..And No I'm Not In Them Sorry

Little Something To Get You Through The Day

Thought some of you needed a little pick me up seeing how all this Runoff is starting wear down a few fellow fishermen. This should hopefully help a little, don't forget to send me your pics if you get into a beast this Summer and I will be more than happy to show it here!

The above Picture is of my Pals and one of the Hardcore Trophy Stalker guys, if you haven't heard of them or been on their website before, check em out. You are guaranteed to learn something, I know I do each time I'm on there. Nice Musky caught in metro Minneapolis by Jason.

Another sweet Montana brown by Scott Rep John Dobson. What a beast that was and I would love to know which stretch of water that came from....any guesses out there?


This beast of Grass Carp was caught by fellow Denver angler Lee Novotny! Yeah that was a tank and waaay bigger than any Carp I've caught before. Hopefully I can get out on the water sometime together since it seems we're fishing the same water all the time. Checkout some of Lee's recent trips and big fish collections on his site The Fish Fly.



This last highlight comes from another Coloradan Taylor Edrington the owner of Royal Gorge Anglers. I've had the pleasure of talking to Taylor a few times about big fish tactics and I can't wait to talk to him again how he caught this big Colorado Pike and perhaps the Lake he was fishing...okay maybe a long shot on Location X!





Bookmark and Share

MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION
FTOTHEA

6 comments:

voyance par telephone said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

e.m.b. said...

Dang! Yeah...this should last me the day. :)

Troutdawg said...

E.M.B glad I could help make your day, I think this may hold me over for a few days as well~

Fishguy said...

Man those are some Pigs my friend! We have saltwater where I live but that's not too far off from our fish.

testflycarpin said...

No way man...that is like chinese picture torture.

Troutdawg said...

Fishguy-yep outside of Saltwater those are some serious fish.

McTage- Ha thought you would like those, especially the grassy shot