Top Ten Excuses Used By Fishing Guides When The Fishing Is Lousy
Who has been out fishing with a guide and things have...well kinda sucked? If not than I must be the only one. Chalk it up to bad timing, bad time of the year or someone forget to tell the fish you're paying Mucho Coin to catch them. Either or we've all been there and for those of us that guide, well you know how funny this is as well~
10. The river is too high/low this time of year
9. The water is too muddy/clear for optimal fishing
8. The water is too fast/slow for your ability level
7. The fish are catatonic today
6. There must have been a full moon last night
5. These trout have lockjaw
4. Too much fishing pressure has the trout running for their lives
3. The barometric pressure must be dropping
2. You're not holding your tongue right
And the number one (MIDI drum roll please) excuse used by fishing guides when the fishing is lousy...
1. You should have been here yesterday. Ha!!
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION