Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bachelor Boys Weekend In The Aspen Valley

Great Weekend With The Guys Down Near Aspen

Another great April weekend in the Roaring Fork Valley with a few close friends. This weekend was a little bit more special seeing how this was one of the last weekends yours truly will be a Bachelor.

Don't go a thinking that the one and only is going to be spending less time on the water, oh no quite the opposite, I have a special lady in my life who doesn't mind me getting out on the water when needed...how can you top that!

Buddies from Atlanta, Bozeman and locally made this a weekend to remember and plenty of fish stories to speak of. More pictures to follow the next few days.

Bookmark and Share



Shoreman said...

It's good to have an understanding woman. I have one that always encourages me to go fishing. Wonder if she trying to get rid of me? No chance, she stuck with me.


Troutdawg said...


Absolutely! Ha a good woman is hard to find and one that allows us to go fishing is even tougher.