Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FFA Blog Reaches New Heights 60,000 hits!

More Fish Talk Less Dribble

This thread goes out to our fellow FFA followers. Fly Fish Addiction just hit 60,000 hits recently and became ranked as a top 40 fishing blog by a few fishing sites. Not bad for a site that's only been around a short time now. I'm not sure what all of this means or if it helps at all, either way we're getting a few more hits and comments each week so that's nice to see. Thanks to those who frequent FFA and we'll try to keep the ads to a minimum, more fishing reports, news, trips and tips on top fisheries!


A special thanks also goes out to Blogrank, we've been featured in a few various rankings.
Whether it was being ranked #16 for top incoming links, the #40 overall fly fishing site or #1 for number of links to pages ratio with 7,200 links...we've got lot's of data for those who like to fly fish!!


blog-award

Our coverage of Saltwater, freshwater fishing, important fishing issues, other fishermans trips, fishing videos and top reports keeps em coming back for more I guess. Please let us know how we can keep the goods coming and what we can improve upon, we're always trying to get better each week. Don't forget to checkout the big boys Moldy Chum, Deneki Outdoors, Trout Underground, Fly Fishing Frenzy, The River is Wild and others to get some great daily updates.


We also look forward to meeting up with many of our fellow bloggies next month at the International Denver Fly Fishing Retail Show and thanks to Kyle from Compleat Thought for putting it all together and to share some ideas.

*To look up topics or various information in Fly Fishing, use our Google seach feature

Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

4 comments:

Fishguy said...

Congrats on getting that many hits bro. Can't wait to see how many you get by next year. More Saltwater write ups and the hits will keep coming, that's my .02, fish on!

Troutdawg said...

Yeah Yeah more Saltwater I hear you! If only my checkbook allowed me more trips I would grant you that, or if you take me out more I'll psot more! Just kidding, I'll do my best and if you send me more pics I'll post em up for you again

Anonymous said...

More Steelhead reports and of course we need more cowbells! Steelydan

Troutdawg said...

Steelydan we'll try to get more cowbells in here for you. I would love to add more Steelhead stuff as well, thanks for the ideas.