Monday, June 7, 2010

Colorado Spring Wildlife Pictures


Colorado Wildlife Pictures and Some Close Calls
Most of you know I like to include a few picture on my blog from time to time. Yes, most of my pictures wouldn't be caught dead in any decent publication, thank goodness I have a blog to exploit them in! Enjoy a few pictures from this past Spring and I can't wait to see what the Summer holds for me.

coyote2
Close call with a big boy...Coyotes in the Wild


kramer-squirrel
Kramer playing catch me if you can with a fellow squirrel


buffalo-closeup
Colorado Bison...Great to watch, not fun to be
in the same vicinity with

mule deer shot
North Park Mule Deer herd heading down to the River on
another fine Spring day

boca-closeup
Boca girl spotting out a few trout holes for me


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

No comments: