Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Stillwater Fishing Trip! One of Many To Come

Stillwater Fishing Colorado

I'm a Stillwater nut and when I can escape to a few favorite Lakes, I'm there every weekend if possible. Some fun times fishing a few Colorado lakes recently, sweet night time action, 15 hookups one afternoon and camping right on the water, what more could you ask for!


east-delaney
Great day out at one of my favorite Stillwater haunts

nice trout
Many fat Rianbows and Snake River Cutts were the target of my weekend

Fishing Colorado's Stillwater, Tips locations and more

Stillwater Summer fishing means you never know what to expect, crazy winds, few crowds and great fishing if you're lucky enough. Chironomids, Damsels and Callibaetis is the way to go, so stock up before heading out on the lake!

Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good trip report and nice shots

Kent

Rebecca said...

What a grand fishing trip you got there. Colorado is really full of surprises. And I am proud to live in this place. I have so much to be proud of starting from the various national forests, state parks, and mountain ranges that make is very popular among tourists and campers.