Top Ten Excuses Used By Fishing Guides When The Fishing Is Lousy 10.
More on Flyfish Addiction
10.The river is too high/low this time of year
9. The water is too muddy/clear for optimal fishing
8. The water is too fast/slow for your ability
7. The fish are catatonic today
6. There must have been a full moon last night
5. These trout have lockjaw
4. Too much fishing pressure has the trout running for their lives
3. The barometric pressure must be dropping
2. You're not holding your tongue right
And the number one (MIDI drum roll please) excuse used by fishing guides when the fishing is lousy...
1. You should have been here yesterday.
All guides please heed this as simply Humor, many of my friends guide, have guided and I still use them so please don't take offense.
Tags: bad fishing, guided trip few fish, better fishing another time, nice weather = bad fishing