Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bass on a Fly..Warmwater Fishing in Denver!

Front Range Denver Bass Fishing!
More on Fly Fish Addiction

I love my Bass fishing, must be due to the fact I was born with a rod in my hand down in Georgia fishing bass ponds all my life!

Bass fishing can be so much fun, whether on a 3 wt or a 5 weight hang on for a fight. What seasons and fly patterns to use...checkout my Bass Fishing Page on my website for more information on how to catch more bass:
Bass Section

bass
I love Bass on a Fly!!

bass on a fly
Gorgeous Morning on the Water

LCA
Pops out for a Visit and with so many trout caught over the years, he was ready for some big bass in Denver!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a nice informative blog about fly fishing.Thanks for sharing your photos.

Denver Fly Fishing