Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big Bluegill's on the Fly!

After some big bream or Bluegill...What a fight on a 3 weight!
More on Fly Fish Addiction

Pound for Pound I can't see any other fish fighting as hard as a Bluegill on a fly. When you get a nice one on, hold on for a fight. While Carp and Bass both fight well also and bream rarely jump, that tug keeps you coming back for more.



Where to Fish in Colorado and Florida for Bream and Bluegill's
bream on a fly


Bluegill Tactics Here
Top Bream Fly's to use Here
Discounted Flies Here

My Fly Box's, yep I have a little of everything
P6090038
P6090040

Can You Say Steroid Alert!
bluegill
TroutDawg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow big fish! Nice and I love to catch them on a fly

Pete
Atlanta

Troutdawg said...

I love big bluegills, here in Colorado they are not as common but there's always a few hotspots to find a few