Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Patagonia Fly Fishing Adventures

Tres Piedras of Chile Knows Big Trout

For those in search of an incredible Adventure, breathtaking scenary, remoteness and oh yeah huge Trout, look no further. Contact my friend Francisco at Tres Piedras for the trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to get back again myself and some sweet fishing package deals for those starting to plan this year's upcoming season.


tttttttttttttttttt

My Trip was one of those that you can only dream about. Francisco knows the rivers as good as anyone, the regions top hotspots, tactics for big fish and how to keep a smile on your face all day! Ask my fishing friends, they have to tell me to stop talking about my trip since I can go on for hours about my experiences there and the excellent fishing I was fortunate enough to encounter.


What areas does TP cover? Francisco goes to Palena and Llanquihue counties which are two of the most beautiful places in northern Patagonia, and contain some of the world's most secluded and undiscovered places for fly-fishing. They have been guiding at these two regions for many years, this knowledge allow them to select a mix of great fishing spots, lodges, food, wines, and authentic hospitality that makes you to feel in the real Patagonia but with excellent service.


king1

Call or email him today and get your Big fish Fix for years to come!


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION
WEBSITESMALL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patagonia is a dream trip for me, hopefully one day I can make it down there. Thanks for the write up

Jake

Troutdawg said...

Yeah I can't wait to get back down there again myself. Not too many have been down that way and you can tell, many places you'll never see anyone in the water your entire trip! Get down there if you can!