Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fly Fish Addiction Blog Hits 200,000 Hits!



FFA has some great news to send out to everyone!

In June we reached a milestone that I, nor anyone associated with Fly Fish Addiction could have ever have imagined. We hit 200,000 hits on our Blog!

In 2008 we launched this FFA blog to associate with our Fly Fish Addiction main website. As many of you have noticed over the last few months if not the last few years, we have slowed down on our weekly postings.

You probably think that Troutdawg is out fishing more and not enough time right? I wish that was the case. With a busy life like most married with 2 little boys running around most of the week my fishing has slowed.

I'm told that over time that will change or over time my wife will offer a few more hall passes right? lol I can promise you that I will do my best to post as often as possible and as always, feel free to send me articles, reports or comment on threads you enjoy or hey, even if you don't like them all postings are welcome.



Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

No comments: