Monday, April 12, 2010

Patagonia's Spring Fly Fishing Catalog

What is it about Patagonia That Makes You Come Back For More?

Another great issue again Patagonia put out. I got a call the other day from my buddy Tim, the 1st thing he said was you got to check me out in the new catalog. Great, all I can think about was -there's another buddy in a fly fishing magazine or catalog and the picture was probably taken the day I decided not to go again?

Yep, if you check out
page #12, many people in the region will notice a popular, yet dangerous "drop in" launch area that has gotten some notoriety the last few years. Wouldn't you know it, they were at the bottom with their 2 blue rafts and dogs playing just about to put it in for another great day in the Canyon without me. Man shoulda, coulda, woulda is all I can say! I guess I'll have to wait for another chance to redeem myself again this year floating in there and keep from launching myself down that steep cliff without boat in hand.

Yes I'm a huge Patagonia fan. Whether it's visiting
Patagonia, using Patagonia products or getting updates from my friends at the local store, I can't get enough of this company. I've owned their waders for as long as I can remember and love their return policy! Check em out


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shhh where is this spot again, ahh perhaps Idaho :)


Lenny