Thursday, October 14, 2010

Saltwater On The Brain! Air Tarpon Shots and Feeding Frenzies

Saltwater Fishing Here I Come, The Countdown is On For Tampa
Pics from Saltwater Experience

Okay most of you know I live far, far away from any Saltwater. That can be good or in most cases bad. If I lived in Florida (close call last year) I would be on the water daily -not like my addiction now of freshwater with countless days out in the Rockies so my beach problem would probably surpass a few hundred days.

** pic from friends at Saltwater Experience and a sweet overhead shot of a tarpon on a fly

Thanks to friends who live down that way and soon to be another close pal from Alaska heading that way to the Keys, my desire to visit will ever so slightly increase. A few trips a year chasing my favorite Saltwater species is sweet but with more friends heading that way, my skymiles may be increasing more and more. Yes I do have family down in Florida so that does help, but having friends with flats boats and yellowtail 30 footers also pays huge dividends! Glad to see the show renewing and Tom is getting the fly rod out more again for some Silver Kings.


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

4 comments:

Fishguy said...

Dude you forgot to mention me, don't you know everyone is in Florida and the best fishing around is here...get your butt back here@

Troutdawg said...

No doubt, yes it appears the place to be in Florida! Don't worry I'll give you a heads up on my next trip down in a few weeks

CoreyK said...

That is one damn cool video!

Troutdawg said...

Yeah I've watched it like 5x, man do I miss Salt and chasing Poon!