Sunday, December 6, 2009

Clearwater Beach Vacation Trip!

Another Great Holiday Week in Florida
Link To My Trip and Fishing Pics

Another great trip down to Florida again. Anytime I get a chance to see the family, enjoy some nice scenery, seafood, fishing and relaxation, I'm all over it! Despite having to deal with a nasty cold front that came in days before my arrival, we tried to make the best of it. Take a look at our trip and see what you think. I know it won't be long before I'm back on some Saltwater whether chasing Tarpon in Boca, Redfish in La or Bones in Belize.


clearwater-heron5


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great looking shot of the Heron. Hope he didn't get nailed by your backcast'''

Freddy

Troutdawg said...

Ha that's funny you say that because on one cast he actually went after my fly in mid air, glad I caught it or I would have caught him instead!