Sunday, December 27, 2009

Best of Fly Fish Addiction 2009



Another great year with FFA and yeah...we were a little fortunate with all of our days out on the water again this year. Between Boca Grande trips for Tarpon, chasing double digit bows in Alaska, redfishing in Clearwater/Homasassa, favorite waterways in Wyoming, hitting all of my favorite rocky mountain spots on the Pan, Taylor, Gunny, Colorado, Delaney/Antero etc... I could go on but let's just say most of the water in Colorado somewhat fell to my Addiction. Carp days always reach about 30 days so that is a given as well and don't forget a few Pike/Bass days thrown in the mix. Despite no Belize or Costa Rica as originally planned, I need to start saving now and see what 2010 brings me!
I hope the year brought you much joy also and I can't wait to hear from many of you about your trips and what's ahead. Feel free to meet up with us, Lord knows the Fellas and I are out every chance we get.


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet collection of shots TD. Looks like another good year you had. Too bad you didn't make it up this way to Montana, maybe next year.

JC

Troutdawg said...

Thanks I got lucky with the amount of days I got out and trips. This year I may not be as lucky -fingers crossed. I'll see you this Fall in Montana for sure JC

Fishguy said...

What no more Tarpon pictures?? Just kidding I liked the Heron sunset shot, that's a killer shot!

Rob said...

Great Great photos on your blog and site! I'll add you to my blogroll! Let me know any time you'll be in town and we'll get together!

Troutdawg said...

Thanks for the kind words and hopefully in 2010 I'll get as lucky in catching more nice fish! I enjoyed your blog as well and will add you to my FFA website listing~