Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mark Lance, Todd Kaplan and Alejandro Martello! More Great Fishing Photography

rivershot-alejandromartello
Alejandro Martello is another talented photographer that judging from the shot above, truely inspires anyone to get out a grab a camera! Alejandro is based in Argentina but travels extinesively all over taking pictures like this and catching many big fish. Can't wait to see what Alejandro has in store next.


marklance

Mark Lance is another Fantastic photographer and friend that lives here the Rocky Mountain region. Between Mark and his wife Sharon, another fishing friend, they both travel about as much as anyone I know. Just take a look at his website and the locations to choose from and you'll be there awhile! I've talked previously about Mark before on my site. I still appreciate his advice on my trip to Patagonia where they had visited before. After I returned to talk to him about it and share pictures, he mentioned they were headed back there again in a few months later, what a life!

todd-kaplan www.toddkaplanphotographics.com
Todd Kaplan is another photographer that I had to list. I have been a great admirer of his work for years and yes, a few of his destinations like the one above in Patagonia (keeping with the theme), takes me back to places I can't wait to get back to. Todd has an incredible website that is worth checking out, his website also has a few pictures that you may have noticed form his work with Catch Magazine as well.


Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are some serious pictures! Me and my disposable camera need to do some work. Nice write up's this week on the Photographers, it's kept me busy at work looking at this.

Riley

Troutdawg said...

Good luck with that, I think you might need a little more than a disposable (I know your kidding Riley) to get these shots. These guys are pretty impressive and I'm just happy to be able to showcase a few of them. Thanks