Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trapper Rudd's Adventures in New Zealand

Trapper's At It Again!

I just got another email from Trapper Rudd again from one of his many Adventures. Looks like a great trip and definitely not a shortage of big browns down there. Between all of your Saltwater trips and far away reaches to NZ, it's hard to keep up with you! Can't wait to see more teasers and hopefully get you back for one of our Colorado trips with Stan and the boys -if you ever make it back that is~



Bookmark and Share
MORE AT FLYFISH ADDICTION

FTOTHEA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video, it's on my list to visit for sure. I just may need a few more funds to get me there. Thanks for posting

Jake

Troutdawg said...

That's also the top of my list! I just had another friend return lately with an incredible recap. NZ and Russia will be mine hopefully in a few years, as long as my bank account agrees with me.